- With a compact footprint, the MXL AC-44 is an ideal solution for any application that requires high-quality sound capture, including web conferencing, telemedicine, huddle spaces, classrooms and more.
- Offering crystal clear speech intelligibility, the AC-44 removes the barriers that unclear audio creates.
Wide Sound Coverage
- The AC-44 uses MXL’s signature 3-capsule boundary design to enhance direct sounds while mitigating noise and echoes in any workspace.
- The microphone’s wide 180-degree cardioid pickup pattern provides excellent pickup, focusing on sound sources in front of the microphone and eliminating unwanted noise from the back.
- This gives the AC-44 flexibility between working in a single-user workspace, in a medium huddle space or even in classrooms and medical facilities.
Plug and Play
Powered by a simple USB-C connection, the AC-44 offers plug and play functionality – no drivers or installers are needed. The AC-44 has an additional line level auxiliary output recording and capture purposes (not intended for use with headphones.)
With a compact footprint, the AC-44 is an ideal solution for any workspace or OEM application.
It’s designed with a rugged, all-metal frame and durable metal grill to ensure it can withstand the rigors of daily use in busy industrial environments or traveling with you for all your remote communication needs
Wilro Heights Office Park
168 on Ouklip (CNR Ouklip & Ruhamah)
Gauteng, South Africa
0861 28 28 28